Friday, August 3, 2012

Progress

Okay, so let's be honest... I have been insanely busy for the past few weeks, so it's been nearly impossible for me to update my blog. A ton of people have asked me to help them with dieting/exercise, but there is no simple answer. Like one of my previous posts was titled, weight is maintained (and lost) by LIFESTYLE! Of course, that's easier said than done, but it just take patience and will power. You can do it! Myfitnesspal really helped, because it kept me accountable. Get some of your friends to join, and it seriously works wonders!

I swear I'm NOT a spokesperson or secret employee of myfitnesspal! I just love it so much!

One of my friends facebook messaged me how she was doing with it :









I have lost all the weight I wanted, and for a while, I was actually UNDER weight. That is something that's no bueno. So, I have been weight training and core training.











 I'm so proud of myself! I have a new found confidence :)
 




























I am also wearing braces :/ ... I will have perfect teeth in 8-12 months (hopefully BEFORE my 21st birthday). Here's to shooting for 8! I absolutely cannot stand them. Smiling is super awkward, and eating is extremely meticulous. However, I'm so happy I will have a beautiful smile soon-ish :)





No comments:

Post a Comment