Monday, May 28, 2012

E3

If you are not a video gamer, you most likely have no idea what "E3" is; I know I didn't until a few years ago, when I first started working for Forest's dad's company, showNets. Basically, it is the world's glimpse into the upcoming computer and video games for the year. It is held annually in the LACC (Los Angeles Convention Center); it's pretty awesome, even if you aren't into video games.


"The most influential people leading the most innovative companies in the business attend E3 to see groundbreaking new technologies and never-before-seen products for computers, video game consoles, handheld systems, mobile, and the Internet." - E3




The show doesn't begin until June 5 (and ends on June 7), but our company invades the building weeks before it begins. That's because miles of cable and tons of wireless must be in place before exhibitors arrive. It's amazing to watch the evolution transpire... 

Check it out: AFTER picture will be added later!  ;)

This is what the south lobby looks like BEFORE the show begins.


I love the views of downtown Los Angeles. You can see the E3 advertisements in this picture (located on the street post)... pretty sweet:



 .... and this is my boss/favorite father "in law" (yeah, I know we aren't married yet, but it's easier to say than, "my boyfriend's dad/ my future husband's dad"), but he is difficult to distinguish from the Tony Stark character (from Iron Man) during show times.  :)
The most important thing on his desk? ... Jelly Bellies




No comments:

Post a Comment